Tuesday, June 1, 2010
news
Al and Tipper Gore announce their separation. OK where to start with this one! Like no one seen this coming? Are the Clintons next, that probably depends on how long they plan to stay in politics. The news article was posted June 1, 2010 by the associated press and I found it on line. The short article said they emailed their friends to inform them of the situation (I find this very humorous, the method of communication not the separation). I personally think a lot more political couple are together and stay together for the sake of the polls. Maybe people in a political office have more forgiveness when there husband is caught in the act of adultery and try to lie there way out at first, but then makes the “necessary apologies”. It is hard to believe that people are that gullible. My hypothesis on the Gores is that it has been over for some time now and the inability to advance politically says to me they are finally saying that now we can get away from each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment