Tuesday, June 15, 2010
go green- but not psycho
The social issue I would like to look at is this whole “green phenomena”. First I would like to state that I am all for a clean environment. I enjoy doing things out side, walks in the park, swimming in the ocean, just being outside! Now that I have stated that I would like to address the overboard attitude some are taking about the subject. This world has been here for thousands of years and it will still be here long after are names are forgotten. People who believe they are more powerful than nature and that they can destroy something that GOD has created are just delusional. I believe we were put on this earth to enjoy it and be good stewards but you don’t have to go around “hugging trees”. Remember Al Gore going around saying that the world is going to burst into flames (and it will be all are fault)? GIVE ME A BREAK! As a society, we are not perfect but we have made progress in preserving our environment. So recycle or don’t recycle, live your life and don’t fall for the “guilt trip” some extremist are trying to put on you. Remember GOD is in control!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I believe that we are the stewards of this planet. It is our responsibility to make sure we do everything in our power to inherit a better earth to the next generation. God is in control, but we are part of his plan to take care of this planet and its inhabitants. What do you think about the mountains of garbage that should be recycle and were not? Live your life to the fullest and protect the environment, you don't have to feel guilty about it, just do what is right.
ReplyDeleteI believe we are to take care of the earth that God gave to us.
ReplyDeleteMost of it is common sense. Chemicals spilled into the ground or the water are going to do damage. Cutting down a millon trees without planting any new ones is not smart.
Some things are easier and more practical than others to recycle, the things discarded need to be discarded properly.
We need to have an attitude of taking care of the earth and not damaging it and keeping our water clean.
Now, how do you get people to stop throwing trash everywhere????