Tuesday, May 18, 2010
i am from poem
i am from my kids laughing and playing with each other and sometimes fighting and annoying their mothers, i smile but shouldn't. i am from family gatherings, summer swimming fun party's and laughing-in trouble i was the one they were blaming. i am from warm loving people always around and my little brother dressing as a clown. i am from always outside with my best friends and our parents having to make us come in. i am from a family with lots of relatives, I'm Mexican so i would need more than twenty minutes to name them all. i am from long walks with my uncles and aunts, i once had a wasp in my pants-ouch. i am from holiday celebrations an high school not being an inspiration. i am from the neat freak category, my kids love this about me-not really. i am from models of trust and respect, i have not reached it yet. i am the guy with his feet in the sand and a drink in hand. no worries
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your poem was fun. I can relate with the sentiments that highschool was not an inspiration, and staying outdoors until I forced to come in during my childhood.
ReplyDeleteI am Polish Catholic and would also need about twenty minutes to name off all of my family members. But I bet I could do it in order of most sane (me) to most crazy!
ReplyDelete